What does the Praxis PLT Online course consist of?
Our PLT course is aligned to the test blueprint and specifications and contains hours of video content, practice test questions, and activities. The course also comes with the Praxis PLT digital study guide.
You purchase the course based on grade level. We do not recommend buying multiple online courses. Instead, just purchase the one specific to the grade level for which you are seeking certification.
PLT 5621 - Early Childhood (Pre-K-3)
PLT 5622 - Grades K-6
PLT 5623 - Grades 5-9
PLT 5624 - Grades 7-12
Each course includes:
- Full PLT Study Guide (Digital)
- 28 digital lessons with individual modules for each content category of the exam.
- Video tutorials for each content category
- Test taking strategies you can use for scenario questions
- Practice test questions and detailed answer explanations
- Comprehensive writing practice for the constructed-response questions: two prompts and two example essays
Digital courses are for one user only. Sharing login or account information for LMS.kathleenjasper.com with other users is a violation of our copyright. Online course enrollment can NOT be transferred from one user to another. Once a user purchases an online course, the course belongs to that user based on name and email.