Praxis PLT 5623 Study Guides - Physical
The Praxis® Principles of Learning and Teaching (PLT) 5623 study guide is fully aligned to the skills and content categories assessed on the exam. The study guides have over 200 practice test questions with detailed answer explanations that cover everything tested on the Praxis® PLT. The study guide includes:
- Detailed content sections for all 5 content categories, so you understand everything covered on the exam.
- 10 practice test questions after each content category, so you can practice the specific skills for each type of test question you’ll see on the test.
- Detailed answer explanations for every test question in the study guide, so you know exactly why you answered correctly or incorrectly.
- Multiple scenarios and explanations similar to the ones you will see on the exam, so you are prepared for complex questions on test day.
- Test tips and strategies specific to the Praxis® PLT, so you can think like a test maker and not a test taker.
- A list of “good words” to look for in the answer choices, so you can identify the correct answers and eliminate incorrect answers quickly.
- Four quizzes, eight constructed response questions, and one full practice test all with detailed explanations organized, so you can evaluate your progress.
The 5 content categories covered in this book are:
- Students as Learners
- Instructional Process
- Professional Development, Leadership, and Community
- Analysis of Instructional Scenarios
I think that the information in the book is very helpful to anyone who wants to pass the 5621 exam. The questions help you to prepare for the exam and also there are explanations for the answers, which I believe is awesome. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to pass this exam.
Thank you so much for using our resources and for the thoughtful review.