Online Course FAQs
Q: Where do I go to log into my course?
A: LMS.KathleenJasper.com. You can reset your password any time by choosing the forgot password option on the login page.
Q: Why don't see the reset password emails from KathleenJasper.com?
A: Sometimes our emails go to spam, so be sure to check your spam/promotions folder for our emails.
Q: Why Can't I log into my course?
A: Sometimes people have trouble accessing their accounts. Here are a few things to remember when using our learning management system.
- Be sure you are logging into LMS.KathleenJasper.com. That is where all our online courses are housed.
- Be sure you are NOT on your school's network/wifi. If you are trying to access your course(s) from your classroom computer and the log in button isn't working or your course is not loading, your district's firewall is probably blocking us. If this is the case:
- Get off your school's network/WIFI and use your own network/WIFI. You can use your phone's hotspot or wait until you get to your home WIFI.
- Give your tech people this information and ask that they unblock it. They will not always do this, especially if they have strict network policies. Here is the info: Public IP LMS https://lms.KathleenJasper.com/ 126.96.36.199
- Clear your cache. Sometimes your cache gets clogged with cookies and browsing data. You have to clear that junk out periodically. Here is a video on how to do that. https://navaed.wistia.com/medias/okyozs9g85
- Use Google Chrome. Google Chrome is the best browser for any online videos or courses. Internet Explorer is from the 90s and will not work with most learning management systems. Safari is ok, but Chrome is the best. You can download Chrome here.
Q: Why can’t I see the pictures in the course or download the study guide.
A: This is definitely a cache problem. Clear out your cache and it should be fine. Here is a link to show you how to do that. https://navaed.wistia.com/medias/okyozs9g85
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to info@KathleenJasper.com and it will be our pleasure to help.