Praxis Elementary Education Assessment 5006
Think Like a Test Maker and pass your Praxis Elementary Assessment 5006 exam. In this study guide, Kathleen Jasper, Ed.D. walks you through all the skills and concepts tested on the Praxis 5006, so you can pass your exam with ease. This study guide is fully aligned with the blueprint and test specifications of the exam.
This study guide includes:
- Detailed content and skills practice for all 4 major areas of the exam
- Reading and Language Arts (5007)
- Social Studies (5007)
- Mathematics (5008)
- Science (5008)
- Specific practice questions and detailed answer explanations for each content category within each subtest, so you understand what types of questions go with each section of the test.
- A full practice test after each subtest, so you can assess your skills and knowledge in the major areas of the exam.
- A Good Words List, so you know what to look for in the correct answer choices and what to eliminate in the incorrect answer choices.
- Test tips throughout the guide, so you can be strategic on test day.
- Over 350 practice test questions and detailed answer explanations throughout the study guide, so you have plenty of opportunities to practice your skills in each area.