Praxis II Elementary Education Content Knowledge for Teaching 7811
Think Like a Test Maker and pass your Praxis Elementary Education Content Knowledge for Teaching 7811 exam. In this study guide, Kathleen Jasper, Ed.D. walks you through all the skills and concepts tested on the Praxis 7811 CKT, so you can pass your exam with ease. This study guide is fully aligned with the blueprint and test specifications of the exam.
This study guide includes:
- Detailed content and skills practice for all 4 major areas of the exam:
- Reading and Language Arts (7812)
- Mathematics (7813)
- Science (7814)
- Social Science (7815)
- Specific practice questions and detailed answer explanations for each content category within each subtest, so you understand what types of questions go with each section of the test.
- A full practice test after each subtest, so you can assess your skills and knowledge in the major areas of the exam.
- A Good Words List, so you know what to look for in the correct answer choices and what to eliminate in the incorrect answer choices.
- Test tips throughout the guide, so you can be strategic on test day.
- Over 400 practice test questions and detailed answer explanations throughout the study guide, so you have plenty of opportunities to practice your skills in each area.
The best way to use this study guide is to:
- Go through each subtest and each section, work through each sections practice questions, and evaluate your performance.
- Examine the answer explanations and focus on areas where you are low.
- Go back and fix up any areas in which you need more support.
- Do this for each content category in both subtests.
- Go over the Good Words List at the back of the book.
- Take the full-length practice tests after each subtest.
- Review your answers by using the detailed answer explanations at the end of the practice test.
- Go back and review areas in which you were low.