Pass your Praxis PLT exam on the first attempt with our comprehensive test prep, study guides, online courses, and practice tests. We also have complete prep for the constructed response section. Whether you're taking the Praxis PLT Early Childhood (5621), Grades K-6 (5622), Grades 5-9 (5623), or Grades 7-12 (5624), we have the best resources for you. If you aren't sure, check out this free PLT webinar. If you like the webinar, you'll love the PLT study guide and course.
Our study guides are ideal for our read/write learners. The guides include:
- Comprehensive information aligned to the blueprint and test specifications.
- Practice test questions and detailed answer explanations for each content category.
- A full 120-item practice test similar to what you will see on test day.
- Complete constructed response prep - 4 prompts and sample responses - so you are ready for the writing portion of the exam.
- Our Good Words/Bad Words reference guide, so you learn how to think like a test maker and not a test taker.
Physical Study Guides - Mailed to you via USPS.
Digital Study Guides - Emailed to you immediately after purchase.
Our online courses are complete test prep and ideal for visual and auditory learners. The courses include:
- The full digital study guide, so you get all of your prep in one place. No need to buy the book because it is in the course.
- Videos and practice for every content category, so you can following along with our instructor, Kathleen Jasper, Ed.D., as she breaks down the entire exam.
- Visual elements like online flashcards and more.
- A full webinar at the end that you can use as an audio course. If you are a person who likes to listen to courses on the go, use the last module as an audio course, pop your headphones in and go for a walk or clean your house as you learn.
- Complete constructed response prep including tutorial videos, so you are prepared for the writing.