This is a digital study guide, which is emailed to you immediately after you purchase it.
The best test prep to help you pass the Praxis Teaching Reading 5205.This study guide is aligned to the Praxis Teaching Reading 5205 blueprint and specifications and contains the scenarios and practice test questions similar to what you will see on the new exam.
With over 250 practice test questions and detailed answer explanations, this study guide is all you need for the NEW test.
This book includes:
- Detailed sections for every content are of the exam, so you understand everything covered on the test.
- 10 practice test questions after each objective, so you can practice the specific skills for each type of test question you’ll see on the exam.
- An extra assessment section with 20 questions just for that section, so you are fully prepared for assessment test questions on the exam.
- Detailed answer explanations for every test question in the study guide, so you know exactly why you answered correctly or incorrectly.
- Multiple scenarios and explanations similar to the ones you will see on the exam, so you are prepared for complex questions on test day.
- Test tips and strategies specific to the NEW Foundations of Reading Test, so you can think like a test maker and not a test taker.
- A list of “good words” to look for in the answer choices, so you can identify the correct answers and eliminate incorrect answers quickly.
- THREE constructed response questions with sample responses, so you can practice the writing and see what an effective response looks like.